Starting a Promotional Marketing Campaign?
Planning on Conducting a Marketing Campaign?
Look no further, as JEM Marketing & Fulfilment Services Ltd has years of experience handling all sorts of different promotional projects for clients. Regardless if you’re looking to furnish your team with the latest marketing materials, deliver point of sales materials to retailers or process data from market studies, our talented team has the flair, skill and knowledge to manage your outsourced promotional fulfilment. Our flexible approach allows us to tailor our services to meet your business requirements and needs.
Examples of Promotional Fulfilment
- Promotional Literature (Brochures, Catalogues, Leaflets)
- Cash Backs, Try Me Free and Money Back Guarantee
- Coupon Clearing
- Instant Wins
- Prize Promotions
- Free Mail-ins
- Collector and Loyalty Schemes
- Gift Packs
- Free Sample Mail Outs
- Point of Sale Collation
- Beauty Kits and Sampling
- And More
Additional Value Added Services by JEM
- Contract packaging capabilities
- Handling product returns
- Kitting & Assembly solutions
- Quality inspection
- Data Capture
- Data Validation and Cleansing
- Procurement experience to select, source and manage the distribution of promotional products and the marketing collateral used to communicate these offers.
- Domestic Contact Centre for customer service solutions, with a dedicated network of agents. Our contact centre handles a variety of customer service programs on a day-to-day basis.
- Escape those disgruntled customers by providing a UK based call centre with friendly and knowledgeable staff.
- JEM has the ability to provide full contact logs and summary reports if required.
- Save time and effort and allow us to cleanse your data from inaccurate or incomplete records.
What are Promotional Products?
- Promotional products also known as advertising products are branded articles often having the logo or slogan of the company they are promoting. They could be T-shirts, pens, key-chains etc. They are usually distributed at trade exhibitions or fairs or product launches where there is going to be a large gathering of like-minded people.
- Specific activities designed to promote a product, service or business. A marketing campaign is a coordinated series of steps that can include promotion of a product through different mediums (television, radio, print, online) using a variety of different types of advertisements. The campaign doesn't have to rely solely on advertising, and can also include demonstrations, word of mouth and other interactive techniques (Investopedia.com).
Quick Access Pages Regarding JEM's Fulfilment Solutions
By Erik Miller
The Invisible Link- Between your business and its customers